Saturday, August 20, 2011

Guest Room Plan: Grey and White!

I seriously think I have ADD(Attention Deficit Disorder) because it is so hard for me to stay focused on one ROOM! So I just "stopped for a look" at my favorite local thrift store and found this awesome six foot bench - picking it up Monday and I will post pics! It is perfect for the end of a bed or under a window! So of course, this gets me thinking. My one guest bedroom has become a storage nightmare and for what? Stuff I will probably never use? I am waiting for the Hoarders Show to ring the doorbel - its not pretty.

I am so on a grey kick ever since I primed my dining room walls with a grey primer and absolutely loved the way they looked.



And then I found these pictures and began dreaming off all that room could be:

Source: uktv.co.uk
Source: elyounes.com

Source: Flickr.com


Source: http://best-luxury-design.blogspot.com


Source: http://www.gissler.com

Source: houzz.com

So those are my total inspiration pictures to not only empty this room but completely make it over for about 1,000th of a cost as the pictures of the rooms above! LOL! I just need to search the thrift stores for some good, cheap furniture. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm with you girl... totally ADD...

    isn't it funny that you like the primer as much as any carefully chosen wall color!? It looks great to me too...

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete