***Disclaimer: I never heard of these until earlier today when I bought my own bag. I don't have ANY sponsors for anything. LOL :-)
CHIPS! Oh how we love them! Potato chips, Doritos, Fritos, Tostitos, and the list goes on and on. We love the crunch and all the goodness that follows, right? BUT WE HATE THE CALORIES AND FAT!
1. ORGANIC - like REAL organic - certified and everything - not just something written on the bag.
2. GLUTEN-FREE: Not an issue for me so much but I know it is for A LOT of people out there.
3. 16 WHOLE GRAINS per serving.
4. 100% WHOLE GRAIN
5. OMEGA 3s
6. NO Synthetic Pesticides or Chemical Fertilizers (My oncologists will be SO thrilled).
7. NO Trans Fats or High Fructose Corn Syrup
8. NO Artificial flavors, colors or Preservatives
9. Peanut Free - If you are allergic, no worries here.
So I decided the only way these would fail would be taste. They couldn't be THIS healthy and still taste awesome. WRONG! OMG - they are so good! Like a a beautiful sunny day Good! THAT good!
They also had Summertime Blues but I didn't grab those. I am definitely going back to grab those tomorrow with any remaining bags of their chips. At $1.99 a bag, it is a super price for all the wonderful goodness contained inside!
So then I Googled them because I always have to know as much about something as I can and it is a WHOLE WORLD of goodness! They have COOKIES and other snacks! Can we hear the angels sing? All I did was stop in to find some gourmet maple syrup and a small bag of chips changed my life. No more guilt - no more icky healthy chips - I seem to have found the answer to my prayers.
Perusing their website, I found that they are available at local food stores including Whole Foods. I am going to slowly try all of their products and make notes of my favorites. Mild Green Mojo may be my new addiction. But it is a good thing. I mean, how many addictive substances have a full day's serving of Omega 3s? OH and did I mention that 10% of all proceeds send kids to summer camp? I mean seriously - I get the best chips ever AND help to expose today's youth to campfire songs and smores. I love America!